13 January 2009

Mixed emotions


Recently, there are too many things happened to me. It has made a drastic change in my life.

Firstly, I used to take things for granted and now, I treasure everything and everyone around me. Because I am scared that I might lose them.

Secondly, I got back something which I had lost it last time and she has been there for me all the time silently. She leave me a message in MSN which made me have a urge to hug her and cry it out loud. To her: I was really sorry that we went silent after certain things happened last time and now, you are here for me. Thank you very much.

Thirdly, I used to think that love is such a beautiful thing and now, I am so scared to commit myself in relationships again.

Lastly, my health is also affected by it. My appetite gets smaller and smaller that I can only eat one meal a day and of course, my weight keep going down. And my old sickness of gastric flu is back to me again. It really made my appetite worse because I could feel disgusting when I am eating my favourite chocolates.

There are too many changes in me and my life which I cannot pen it down all here. Life has to go on even if that person has already abandoned you. It's really not worth it to get tortured over that person. My life still has to go on because there are a lot of great things waiting for me to pursue :)

No comments: