26 February 2009

I gonna miss TP :(


Yipee yaya! I am unofficially graduated from TP! Yeah, I had my last examination this morning. As compared to International Freight Paper, it was much less tedious maybe because there are reading materials for us to copy the answers to the questions LOL! Anyway, I felt so relieved after the examination~

Our lecturers and juniors are planning Celebration of Learning tomorrow. It is an event similar to Graduation Party or whatever. The theme is "Weird & Random", anyway what is the definition of "weird & random"? I guess everyone has different definitions of what is being weird or random. To be honest, I am not quite satisfied with the theme they came up with because it seems "blurred" to us. I can also see that our batch is not really enthusiastic about this event. For example, nobody bothers to buy the presents for gift exchange as required, like duh~

Okay, enough of me complaining this and there after examination. I shall take more pictures of the precious moments tomorrow :)

No comments: