29 March 2009

Detroit Metal City


I watched DMC with Baby at Vivo City yesterday. The tickets kept selling fast since the launch of movie last week,and yes we only managed to get seated at the 3rd row. This movie is really fantastic and hilarious! Highly recommended movie. Although I am not the fan of Heavy/Death Metal music, I like the humorous storyline of this movie. I am sure that a lot of people took notice of Kenichi Matsuyama since when he acted as "L" in Death Note. Yes I am one of them, and adore his acting skills. He is very natural in acting different roles, be it "L" or the sissy Soichi Negishi.

For Xin Yan: Haha! Your Chinese subtitles are well-done :) because I feel that it is not easy to find some strong words to translate some crude languages (from English to Chinese). Haha, and I realised you skipped the translation of the word "FUCK". LOL!

For people who want to have some good laughs, I recommend you to watch DMC!

No comments: