06 April 2009

No more being a couch potato!


Hmmm well, I moved my ass out of my house today yeah :) For the past 2 months, I have enjoyed being couch potato. Be it munching tibits in front of my television or stoning in front of my desktop.

Firstly, I was asked to run an errand for my dad. I went to Singapore Post Office to pay for his vehicle road tax. Secondly, I went to the National Library to return the books and have borrowed 2 books again. I was quite disappointed with NL (Tampines Branch) because they kept shifting the books around the shelves and I did not know where the shelf locations of novels. So, I have been walking around the 2nd level for 20 minutes.

Lastly, I met Ron, Jay and Matt for movie at E!Hub. We watched The Shinjuku Incident, erm this movie is not so bad but it is quite violent. That's explains why it is classified as NC-16. Anyway, the storyline is about the illegal immigration, the underworld in Japan and bla bla bla. Overall, I rate this movie 3***/5.

No comments: