05 May 2009

I love reading books!


I feel so tempted to buy BOOKS! Strange, isn't it? Yes, it is because I am currently working at bookstore so I get to know a lot of good books, especially health books. I went to see doctor yesterday, and I realized that my digestive system got some problems. As far as I know, I have weak gastric and often suffered from gastric flu. But I was shocked to hear my doctor said that my digestive system is not working well too. Okay, there are quite a number of health books regarding how to care for stomach, intestines and etc. Although I only get to peek a few pages of the books, I find it useful and informative.

Besides caring for my health, I am also concerned about weight management. Ya, I am weight-conscious and I have been trying different kinds of diet plans since secondary school. I admitted that it was an unhealthy act. However, for the reasons that my metabolism rate is slow and I love to eat, I have to manage my calories intakes. For the past few years, I have successfully lose 8kg. I came across a book "Calories Counter" today, and I feel tempted to buy this book. It is because it will give me more information on calories. Ya ya ya, I am still not satisfied with my current weight and I want to aim my desired weight of 44kg. Of course, it is easy to lose weight but the challenging is to maintain the desired weight!

For the sake of my digestive system and my desired weight, I have to eat less oily food (my favourite!) and more fruits and vegetables.

No comments: