15 May 2009

Rejections :(


I received a rejected letter from NTU yesterday. Somehow, I don't feel sad or what, maybe because I am mentally prepared to get rejected at any time. For SMU, they did not call me yet. Ermm maybe another rejection again? Haha who cares. Anyway, I am going to admit myself into SIM next year. I wonder who is the bastard who told me that the course fees are $20k - $30k per year. @#$%@$&*# I checked the website and I found out that the course fees are $20k plus for 3-year full time courses. Fuck man, I missed the application date for July 2009 intake. SO, I have to wait for January 2010 intake. Never mind, luckily Elvina is going to accompany me :) We are making a trip to SIM to enrol ourselves on next Monday.

I really feel so bad towards my dad because we initially thought that the course fees of private universities are so expensive (e.g. $20k - $30k per year). He considered about selling off our flat (demote 4-room flat to 3-r00m flat) for my further studies. Okay lar, it's my fault too. I did not check the details on private universities, be it SIM or MDIS. I am going to tell him this good news tonight!

Okay let's see how on next Monday :)

No comments: