20 May 2009

TP GRADUATION CEREMONY 2009


It was such a tiring day last evening. I did not expect that attending graduation ceremony was such a troublesome matter. The main reason is that the convention centre was so packed that we could hardly walk through the crowd or take more pictures. Can you imagine all of us were sweating under the graduation attire and for the girls, their makeups were nearly smudged. It was so unglam :(

I am thankful and glad that Baby was accompanying me throughout the graduation ceremony after his lessons. He helped me to carry a lot of heavy stuffs, taking pictures for my friends and etc, without any complaints. Despite of him being exhausted, he sent me home after dinner. He is really such a sweet boyfriend :)

Oh well, I decided to wait for my friends to send me all the photos before I post them here.

No comments: