16 March 2010

Mixed emotions


Good new 1: I got my Marketing Principles (MP) test result yesterday. I scored a distinction for this test which I never put in effort on studying for it. Before this test, I was rushing for another individual essay and I only flipped through the lecture notes. Nothing to be proud of, because I studied this module before during my year 1 in TP hahahaha! It's just that that stupid school don't allowed me to exempt from this module %$#@&*^!

Good new 2: I completeed my History of Management Thought (HMT) individual essay today, like finally.

Bad new 1: I am going to start my revision for upcoming Commercial Law (CL) Test on this Saturday.

YES, my face really looks exactly like the picture shown above.
Happy + Tired + Nervous = Weird Face hahaha!

No comments: