05 April 2010

Get ready for examination fever?


Ding ding ding dong~ it's time for me to start preparing for my examination. I still have 22 more days to go! Oh my god, time really flies super fast.

Hmmm I must get ready to hand in the MP report before I can really concentrate on my revision. I am rather confident that this report is quite well-done because my groupmates really put in a lot of efforts in doing it. Of course, all of us have experiences in doing this same project. Haahaa! But but but...it'll be damn disappointing if we cannot get a distinction for this project. So I will pray hard hard that we will get a distinction for it.

I have topped up junk food just now, preparing to camp at home for the few days. Heeheee! Most probably I won't be meeting Baby during the weekdays :( For the sake of getting good results, this is a little sacrifices...Boowoohoo!

And more sacrifices to make...NO facebook for long hours/ NO play online trial games/ NO watching tv for whole night. Yes, starting from tomorrow onwards...SAD arrghh!

lalalalalala~

No comments: