22 April 2010

A quick update


Let me do a quick update of what I have been doing for the past few weeks... Oh well, I have been busy mugging for my upcoming examination. Besides reading lecture notes and textbooks, I have other essential readings to study for the examination. It is really much tedious than what I studied for my 'O' level or the final examination during my poly life. Furthermore, the content of modules is super dry and can really kill my brain cells. The only way for me to de-stress is going out with Baby on every Saturday. Yup, I only manage to meet him on every Saturday since I need to stay at home and study. Hopefully, after the examination I can spend more time accompanying him :) Until now, I still feel mentally unprepared for the examination. What I have studied doesn't seem to get into my mind. It gonna starts on next Tuesday, wake up please! Sigh!

No comments: