15 January 2011

My Hairstyle 2011




Whee! This is my new hairstyle for 2011... I really overspent this month. Gonna save $$$ next month! Alright, anyway I cut and permed my hair at D.A Hairdressing at Far East Plaza. Good service and nice atmosphere. Okay, my hairstylist (his name is Zen) will charge the most expensive cutting services if you want him to be your hairstylist. Don't ask me why, but I think that he is so-called a leader among other hairstylists. Anyway, he happened to serve me when I reached there.

He designed this hairstyle for me... BECAUSE MY FACE SHAPE IS SQUARE :( So he said that this hairstyle can cover my jaws or whatever. HAHAAHA! Anyway, the whole process (cut >>>wash >>> soften treatment>>> wash/brow>>>perm>>>treatment>>>cut) took 4 HOURS! Poor Elvina waited for me there. LOL!

We went shopping at Orchard area today. Yada yada, we overspent our money! I am still considering of buying Clarins skincare products. Sigh! The new hairstyle already cost me $129, heart-pain ahhh~!

Alright, I shall stop here. Byee!

No comments: