06 March 2011

I'm broke!!


I met Baby for dinner and movie yesterday. We had our dinner at Aston located at Suntec City before we watched Gnomeo & Juliet at Marina Square. Initially, we wanted to watch either Black Swan or No String Attached. But...the GV Marina did not air Black Swan yesterday, and the tickets were selling fast for No String Attached (we don't want to be seated at front rows). It was really sad, but luckily this movie is damn hilarious hahaha!



And before our movie started, Baby and I shopped around Marina Square and Suntec City. He bought a "shaker" dumbbell from AIBI for $79. At first he did not make decision to buy it, however, after my persuasion he decided to buy it. HAHAHA! This "shaker" dumbbell is quite good for toning up your arm muscles and chest and 7 times more effective than normal dumbbell. But I am not sure whether it is sure or not, must check it out Baby's muscles after a few days.

Anyway, I also spent a lot of money. I'm officially broke :(


I spent $105 on all these!

I bought these bottles of nail polish at Raffles City while waiting for Baby. All his fault for being late!!

Nail Strengthener, Base Coat, Light Blue, Light Purple, Glittery Purple, Glittery Bronze


Facial Buffer

As John Little was having 20% storewide sale, so I decided to purchase Bio-Essence new products. I have been looking at these since last week... Not sure whether it is good and effective or not...


Bird Nest Nutri-Collagen & Whitening Advancer, Bird Nest Nutri-Collagen & Whitening Essence

Although I already shopped at TFS at Raffles City, I still stepped into TFS at Suntec City. I know it's stupid of me. Tadah~ more purchases....


Green Tea Blackhead Remover Massage Oil


White Mud Nose Pack

"Before you apply this white mud nose pack onto your nose or t-zone, it's best to massage green tea massage oil on your nose and rinse it with water so as to "open" the pores for easy removal of blackheads and prevents new blackheads from growing." Okay, this is what TFS promoter told me. True or not, I don't know and I BOUGHT BOTH!

Alright, I can forget about buying more bottles of China Glaze Crackle because I am already broke. Boo-boo!

No comments: