17 September 2011

Examination Fever :(


Great! Examination timetable is out, and yet our project craze is still ongoing now! After everything is submitted, we only have less than 3 weeks to study for examination. What are they rushing for? They wanna suffocate us to death man!

Project Deadlines:
Human Resource Development (HRD) Reflection Paper - 21 September
Buyer Behaviour (BB) Group Assignment - 27 September
Human Resource Development (HRD) Individual Essay - 5 October

Examination Timetable:
Buyer Behaviour (BB) - 25 October, 10am - 12.15pm
Strategic Management (SM) - 27 October, 2.15pm - 5.30pm
Human Resource Development (HRD) - 9 November, 2.15pm - 5.30pm

Okay, what's this man! They drag the last paper till 9 November... I think SM and HRD should swop the dates lor! There are so many things for me to study for SM. Ok, besides studying theories and concepts, WE HAVE TO MEMORISE SIX CASE STUDIES BEFORE EXAMINATION! Yes, they will not provide us the case studies at the examination hall. It's so ridiculous! The reason why I think that SM and HRD should swop dates is that there's nothing for me to study for HRD. Furthermore, the HRD paper only has the weightage of 30%. HAHA study what?!

I really don't know how the course coordinators and administrators are thinking about! I still have to wait till June 2012 for my graduation. ENDURE!!!

No comments: