01 March 2012

Good stuffs to share!

Hello everyone! I wanna share something good with you here. We girls usually tend to spend a lot of money on skincare and bodycare, however, we sometimes overlook some areas such as foot-care! Ugly feet can be a huge "turn-off" to guys ok!

Here the remedy...


Foot Exfoliating Peeling Mask

I bought this box from GMarket, which the seller sold it at $9.90 per box. It was very expensive as compared to facial masks. Nonetheless, I was skeptical about its after-effects. After reading the good reviews given by people who have tried it, I decided to give a try.


Ingredients


How does it work?


This is not exaggerated because...


After trying it...


LOOK AT MY FOOT! (after 2-3 days)

Isn't it amazing? It may be a bit disgusting, but the end results are really good. Furthermore, it can remove the bad odour of your feet! :) And you don't have to use it frequently, you just need to use it once every 2-3 months. That explains why foot masks are more expensive than facial masks.


Watsons Bamboo Vinegar and Milk Exfoliating Foot Masks

I bought these foot masks from Watsons sales which these masks are selling at $13.90 per box (Buy 1 Get 1 Free, with any purchases above $15). Since Baby bought his wrist support at $18+, so I was able to get these two boxes for $13.90 only. Hopefully, the effects are similar to the first one I used.

Anyway, I'm gonna share my artpiece with you guys...


Materials...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Leopard Prints

This was my first time doing this art. Well, of course it didn't look very perfect. But I think I did quite a good job HAHAHA~ okay i spent 1.5 hours drawing hor! Shall draw more and share with you here... :)

Okay, that's all I wanna update.

No comments: