20 January 2009

Sigh!

Hmm it seems like I have nothing to blog here eh.. Chinese New Year is coming soon but I don't have the MOOD to celebrate it ya. Too many work and problems made me so stressed. I think that there is a possibility that I might need to stay at home during the second day of CNY haha, just to do the powerpoint slides for FYP Presentation lol. Actually this is only my excuse of not going out bleah~ but for the sake of collecting more angpaos I must drag myself out!

Okay before I end my entry, I need to thank all my friends who have been there for me after my breakup with him. Haha like some of my friends said that the best way to forget the unhappiness is to EXPAND MY SOCIAL CIRCLE lol

Well life still have to go on~ and I promise to be Daddy's good girl :)

No comments: