05 February 2009

Upset :(


Arrgh! I am really upset with my results for mid-sem tests sia! Fcuk it man! Should I blame on the FYP or the last BGR thingy or myself? I really pray hard that my coursework will be better so that I can study harder for my final examination. Even though there are quite a lot of peope didn't do well for the tests, there are some people scored B+ or A for the tests...so what does that mean? It means that I didn't study hard for the tests lorr.. :(

Anyway, I have been pondering about going for further studies or working after graduation. I feel that I have no chance to get into local universities because of the high GPA requirement. Sigh! Let's see how first...maybe I can make a decision after attending the Career Fair'09 tomorrow :) hopefully...

Okay, good thing is that Valentine's Day is coming ya. Heehee, my girls are frustrating over what to get for their loves and for me, he already decided what to get for each other so I don't need to get frustrated haha. Maybe, I will make something nice for him :)

No comments: