08 February 2009

Our date ♥


I went to watch this movie - 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' with him last night at The Cathay. Well, this movie was very naggy and can really make you fall asleep. Overall, I give 2 stars out of 5 stars. The funniest thing is that the ladies sitting beside me kept screaming for Brad Pitt lol yar, he's just too handsome lar...but please lar, this is cinema eh! LOL

Before watching that movie, we went to Couple Lab to get our rings done. Hmm, I have been thinking a lot about our relationship like the uncertainties between us and etc... I did talk to my besties and him about it. Their advice is "Just try it lor..." Sometimes I just wondered...am I the one who lacking of confidence or is it I have no confidence in him?

I know he is quite a good guy lar. Like last night, he insisted to send me home when he's sick after the night movie. I am just feeling guilty about it :( Anyway, I will leave it to fate. My first priority is to get the good results for final examination~

No comments: