19 February 2009

Updates...


Few more days to Final Examination...
International Freight Practices - 23 February 2009, 2.30pm to 4.30pm
Bio-Chemical Logistics - 26 February 2009, 9.30am to 11.30am


My coursework grades for these 2 electives were out and I was rather surprised of what I got because I did not expect that my assignments pulled my grades greatly. Of course, after looking at my coursework grades, I am motivated to study harder for my final examination :) However, I guessed that examination papers will definitely be tougher than mid-semester test papers. So, I'd better pray hard!

I went to watch Suspect-X preview movie with Baby just now. It was Xin Yan who gave us the free pair of tickets to watch, and in the end there were no leftover ticket for her and Ce Yu. Sad lar, we "chopped" two seats for them eh. For your information, this show is actually a Japanese thriller drama of Galileo and now, it is being filmed into a movie. Of course, the storyline of movie is different from the drama. I gave 4**** out of 5*****. Even though the movie is a little bit naggy, I was amazed by the storyline of how the physicist solved the mystery of murder case. Okay, you guys should watch it if you like thriller story.

Oh well, I wanna stop here...alright Mr HANDSOME Ronald, I will update more on our gang's stuffs next time k?

Yeah, I got FREE beancurd jelly for dinner tomorrow!

No comments: