15 February 2009

Valentine's Day 2009



My gifts to him...

I have made "dark" chocolates with cornflakes cereals for him ya. This chocolates were really damn bitter lol he joked that he would eat it with sugar. So I realized that Unsweetened Chocolates is not equal to Dark Chocolates. All my mummy's fault, she has eaten up all the sweet chocolates that I had made. Boo~ And I made the card for him too :)



Our couple rings

He collected our couple rings while waiting for me. Tadah~



Here it is~

The weather was damn humid and we perspired a lot when walking from PS to Orchard areas. Alright, we settled our early dinner at Shokudo @ The Cineleisure... Baby treated me dinner :)


While waiting for our pasta...*snap snap*



Baby's pasta...The meatballs are really nice :)



It's mine... Yummy yummy!

After the dinner...

Next, we continued to walk and walk...From Orchard areas back to PS and then to Esplanade. We decided to stop at The Cathay before going to Esplanade because we were exhausted. Then, we took a lot of pictures of us HAHA!

Finally, we reached Esplanade...


The nightview of Singapore River

We camwhored again...

SO, this was how I spent my valentine's day with Baby. Oh yar, I went back to his house because he needed to take his family's car and drove me home. Silly him thought that I was nervous of meeting his parents because I became very quiet when on the way to his house. Nono, I was too exhausted to talk haha! And the blisters on my legs were damn painful lar.. Boo~

No comments: