13 February 2009

Time flies...


It's going to come to the end of my poly life after 2 more weeks. After reading Mei Ching's entry, my mind is all about how I met my girls and other friends; how we endured these 3 years of poly life; how we braved through the projects deadlines and examination and etc.

I remembered how I met my girls and then we named ourselves as "7-Flowers"...Haha, how cute we are uh. Of course, not forgetting my other crazy bunch of friends. We have done done a lot of crazy things such like gambling in school, playing mahjong, night cycling and etc. You see, how "enjoying" my poly life is...

Hmm I am thinking of taking part-time job to kill my free time and earning some money after the examination eh. Of course, my weekends will be booked for Baby and my family or friends. Heehee :) Yippee, tomorrow is Valentine's Day! Out to town with Baby tommorow!

No comments: