14 March 2009

I have successfully made Oreo Cheese Cake :D

I gave my share to Baby when he came my house yesterday. He was so sweet that he accompanied me while I played mahjong with my friends. Although he did not know how to play mahjong, he still sat beside me for 4 hours without thinking it was boring. Like my brother said, "If I were him, I rather go home and sleep". Yada yada, this is my not-so-sweet kind of brother he is.

For the past few days, I have been hanging out with my friends because I have not found a job yet. Although I got some news from the companies, I rejected them because of the work locations such like Novena. Can you imagine what time I am going to wake up to travel from Tampines to Novena everyday. Somehow, I also feel lazy to work.

Yes, anyway my current job is PART-TIME GAMBLER cum SCHEDULE PLANNER (for daily activities for every week) hahaha!

No comments: