11 March 2009

Happiness ♥


I received my examination results this afternoon. Even though I am glad that I have maintained the grades for my 2 electives, I am not satisfied with my FYP grade. This grade pulled down my GPA of 3.23 to 3.22 like WTF! People kept telling me "0.01 only nia, what's the difference", but I still feel very pissed off. If given a choice, I would rather maintain my GPA of 3.23 than letting it drop. Now, I have to worry about the chances of getting into local universities. Perhaps, I should start consider about my career now.

Alright, forget it!

Last night, I chatted with Baby in msn from night till midnight. We talked a lot of things regarding relationships, getting our own HDB flat, the inferior designs of our house and many more. Yar, it may be just TALKS only but I am happy that Baby has the ideas of his future WITH ME. I doubt my ex-boyfriends got these kinds of ideas. He shared a lot of his past experiences with me and I feel that I got to know the inner him better :)

I came across this quote last few days..."Happiness will lost its meaning if there is no unhappiness in it". Cool uh?

No comments: