05 March 2009

Out with my cliques :)


Whee! I enjoyed my day eating and playing with Baby and my friends yesterday. Actually we planned to go Sentosa to have fun, however i was thinking that it might rain so they cancelled the trip. Who knows, the weather is damn good lar. Anyway, we went to Settler's Cafe to play board games after our lunch at Hot Tomato (at PS). Baby were playing Risks with my guy friends while I played other games with the rest. I am happy to see that Baby is able to communicate with my friends after the games.


Kris with the Taboo Doll


Shy Jianming lol


Double the level!



TALL enough?












Finally fall off!


My bone hut :)


SMILE! (Baby was the cameraman :P)


Next, we had our dinner and dessert at Bugis Street. Baby told me that his diet plan blew up LOL yeah it was true! Haha, we really ate a lot last night. Hui Hui and Min Xing went to buy these 2 fruit strudels from Ritz for belated birthday celebration of Ronald and Kai Han.

We were at outside National Library at Bugis, celebrating their belated birthday.










Kai was cutting his Mango Strudel


Ronald was cutting his Strawberry Strudel


I love that Strawberry Strudel, it is really yummy!


Then we stayed there, chatting for about 2 hours before home-sweet-hom e. :)

No comments: