08 March 2009

5N1/5N2 Class Gathering 2009

06.03.09 Friday

TPSS 5N1/5N2 Class Gathering @ Tiong Bahru Plaza was really fantastic. Although there weren't many people turned up, we still enjoyed ourselves. Oh well, initially I felt very lazy to travel to Tiong Bahru and luckily I managed to drag myself out of my doorstep. We had our steamboat dinner at Rajah Inn and it was yummy yummy! However, their services were a bit slow because there were too many customers for them to handle. And we also enjoyed placing the orders non-stop LOL because the guys are big-eaters!

We took a lot of pictures, however, I do not want to post all the pictures which might flood my blog entry. Now, I am waiting for other people to send me the pictures from their cameras.


















Although most of them did not change much, there are certain people who changed a lot and I am not sure that it is good or bad. Of course, I will not mention who they are. Anyway, all the best to them :)

Alright, we went back to E!Hub for movie after dinner. We splited ourselves into 2 groups which were watching different movies - Kungfu Chef and Coming Soon. Oh well, I belonged to Kungfu Chef group, and this movie isn't that nice lar. Then home-sweet-home after movie~

No comments: