16 April 2009

My virgin trip to Sentosa!!

12.04.2009



At the entrance of Sentosa...


They had been ranting about going to Sentosa since months ago, finally they went to have their fun~ and for me, I was busy snapping pictures to make my virgin trip memorable...


We decided to take the LUGE skyride at night :)


The beach...I can't remember what the name of this beach is...


Green green green everywhere!!


Peacock!


Finally we walked and walked to the beach we wanted to settle. Again, I can't remember the name of this beach :(


The guys played the ball game and of course, I joined in after snapping pictures.


Snap snap~


Look up to the sky :)






The beautiful lights at night...


LUGE! Too bad only a few of us took the skyride, the rest of them were playing poker cards while waiting for us. It was quite scary but fantastic ride woohoo :)

Good-bye Sentosa!

No comments: