19 July 2009

18 July, Saturday


What a hectic week I had this week. From last Sunday until yesterday, I have been working non-stop, and finally I requested off-day today just to attend Nicole's 21st. Before going over for the event, I met Baby in afternoon to watch Obssessed at Century Square. Hmmm thriller movie, and I quite like it. After movie, we went Saycheeze to have our cheesecakes to fill our stomachs or should I say just to satisfy my craving for cheesecakes?

Next, we took bus to Tampines Safra for the event. Oh well, I felt a little bit reluctant to go at last minute. Haha not because I am not interested in attending event or what. It is because I don't feel like seeing my ex AGAIN. Yada yada, I din even say hi to him or whatever. So, Baby and I just enjoyed ourselves playing games with the people there. Without Baby, I would have felt lost there. Surprisingly, I saw my secondary school senior, Alex Tan at the party. He took quite some time to recall my name HAHAHA! Had a quick chat while taking our food. Ya, he is going to be my senior AGAIN in SIM.

After the party, Baby and I went for our supper at McDonald at my house downstair. We talked a lot of rubbish and he did a lot of silly actions which made me laughed like hell. He's really CUTE :)

No comments: