23 July 2009

Baby's birthday celebration ♥


Heehee I celebrated Baby's birthday with him yesterday. I bought him his favourite football club Liverpool Jacket from Adidas and managed to get Steven Gerald poster. Baby must be damn happy because he also got the latest Liverpool Away Jersey from his sister and same poster of Steven Gerald. The amazing thing is that both of us bought the presents from the same place at Tampines One. Too bad, I have forgotten to take the pictures of the jacket and jersey.

Baby gave me dinner treat at Sushi Tei (Raffles City), the food are yummy! We had been busy gorging ourselves with food for the whole night. We continued to have our supper at TCC (Citylink) and home-sweet-home after that.

Those who wanna view the pictures, please go to my Facebook. I really have problems uploading the pictures here :))

No comments: