07 March 2010

Camera, as my new wishlist...


I WANT TO BUY A NEW CAMERA! But this time round, not a digital camera but a special one. There are 3 cameras on my mind :)

The first one is...
Ultra Wide & Slim (Pink Dress)

This camera is so cute and chic for lomography. It costs 52$, quite a reasonable price. Here are the samples of photos taken using this camera...I love the effects :)











The second one is...
Diseri 3 Lens (White & Pink)


However, I don't really like the effects of photos. Hmmm it is cheaper than the first camera. It costs 28$ only! The samples of photos are shown below...








The last one is...



Instax Mini 25 (White)


Actually I already owned one (green & white), but I love this white one more. The bad thing is that it will turn yellowish. That's what happen to mine. It's freaking expensive too, 198$. I will only consider to buy it if I strike 4D or Toto. Hahaha...

Most probably, I will buy the first one :) Or maybe I should check for choices before I make my decision. It's time for me to save $$$...

No comments: