09 March 2010

A shocking new!


Upon hearing this shocking news from Mummy, I nearly choked myself when drinking coffee. I couldn't believe it until I saw the news from Yahoo.


Yes, it was the news about Jack Neo's affair with the freelance model, Wendy Chong. Let's not talk about "老牛吃嫩草" or Jack Neo's poor taste of women (you think she looks pretty meh?). I was just wondering - how would a man who loves his wife and family commit this mistake? I would not say the same for Chen Jian Bin who claimed that he had relationship problems with his wife. But as for Jack Neo, what were the reasons?

Why can't a man stay faithful to his wife? Has he ever thought of his wife's feelings before he is fooling around? I seriously don't understand men's minds. Nonetheless, I truly admire Mrs Neo for her magnanimousness.

Poor lady, she has ruined her reputation by making a big fuss about this affair. To say the truth, I won't feel sorry for her. That's it :)









p/s: I heard that there is another woman who claimed that she was "seduced" by Jack Neo's honeyed words. Is that true?

No comments: