28 March 2010

When in Rome...

Yeah, I watched "When in Rome" with Baby last night. It was really a nice and relaxing movie. And ya, the leading male character, Josh Duhamel, is handsome! Heehee *drooling*.

Of course, my "very thick-skinned" boyfriend said that he is better than Josh Duhamel in everything except the height *arhem*. Anyway, you guys should watch this movie because almost all the scenes are hilarious and cute.

Last few days, I spent a lot of money on *bling bling* despite that I am nearly going broke. And I realised that the *bling bling* which I bought last Thursday, was not enough to paste on my camera. So it means that I have to spend more money to buy more *bling bling*. I am really bad in pasting *bling bling*, my skill sucks! Anyone got any tips on pasting *bling bling*? Please help me...

No comments: