26 March 2010

A pleasant surprise :D


Yippeee yea I got a high distinction for Employment Relations (ER) individual essay. I was super excited when Sharon sms-ed me to check the result from our student portal. Seriously, I was very surprised when I saw my grade because I only wanted to achieve a distinction. Hmmm anyway, my effort was paid off. Yup, I forsake my beauty sleep and skip studying for my marketing test, just to complete this essay.

At least, this has really comforted me a lot after being demoralised by that stupid law test! Baby was right, he said that I can do it :) He was really great, because he has been giving me a lot of encouragement..

Now, I am feeling more nervous because there are other results of other projects to be released soon. Hopefully, more good surprises for me...

No comments: