11 June 2010

Mineral Makeup, should I buy?


Arrr~ I feel so anxious to get mineral makeup for myself! Before I purchase anything, I did a lot of research, including the recommended mineral makeup brands; understanding the ingredients of mineral makeup; basic application of mineral makeup etc.

For your information, mineral makeup is great for natural looks. One of the most appealing things about mineral makeup that it makes our skin looks naturally flawless. However, before we buy any mineral foundation, we have to find the right match/shade.

Therefore, I recommend these two websites for mineral makeup...
EverydayMinerals - www.everydayminerals.com
It offers free samples (foundation, blush, concealer), but you have to pay for the shipping costs which cost about USD5 plus. I love EDM brushes too! However, they are rather costly if you select FEDEX for shipping services. Unless you are buying a lot of products from EDM, the shipping costs are not worth it.

Lumiere - www.lumierecosmetics.com
It also offers free samples. The best thing is that it has its official distributors in Malaysia which provides cheaper shipping services to Singapore. The shipping service is FREE if you order RM100 or above. Again, I love its pink kabuki brush :)

Until now, I still have not make up my mind on which to buy. Hahaha! I will update on it when I have make up my mind.

No comments: