09 June 2010

Benefit cosmetics

Pardon me, if you guys are not interested in cosmetics because I'm gonna post many entries on cosmetics to kill my boredom. Or could I say that I am planning for my shopping list? Hahaa...

After browsing websites on Benefit cosmetics and reading the reviews, I almost went ga-ga about adding all their products into my shopping list.


I simply love the "vintage" style of packaging of their products, and I have decided to get a few of them and try them out. Alright, I shall start with...

MAKEUP BASE/PRIMER

"That Girl" Brightening Face Primer helps to brighten our skin tones. It can be worn alone, under/over our makeup. It is definitely suitable for those girls who wanna go for natural looks. Most importantly, it is one of the bestselling products.

Stay-put Primer for Concealers & Eyeshadows works 360° around our eyes to make concealers and eyeshadows to STAY-PUT. Concealers don't crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant and true! I think that I really need it badly, as my concealer (for my dark circles) always crease and ya, I look like a panda with makeup. Funny, isn't it? Hopefully, it will work for me if I really buy it.

CONCEALERS
Talking about concealers, it is a must for me! Despite that I have spent a lot of money on solving my problem of having dark circles and I have been trying hard to sleep at least 8 hours everyday, it doesn't really reduce my dark circles. Therefore, concealers are the life-saver for my dark circles.

When I saw these 2 products online, I feel so tempted to buy...
Both Boi-ing and ERASE Paste help to brighten and camouflage dark circles and discoloration. Should I buy both? Hahaha...

BROWS
I admit that I am lazy bum who doesn't like to go for eyebrows shaping sessions frequently. However, this Brows A-Go-Go could probably the best brows shaping kit for me?

LOOSE POWDER
Although I might not want to try Benefit's foundation or loose powder, the packaging of Material Girl Matte-Finish Setting Powder really attracts my attention! I might add it into my shopping list :)

CHEEKS
When I browsed through Benefit website, I tried this quiz - http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/node/n/491173011/?ext_id=BSLP09_linktoBeautyIQ2, my results showed that Dallas Cheek Powder is suitable for me. It gives our complexion a natural-looking glow that will leave us looking younger, healthier and more vibrant. However, I may not consider getting it HAHAHA!

EYELINER

I want to get this! WATERPROOF, stay put rain or shine!! True or not? Anyone tries it?

Next, I am gonna compare and check whether it is cheaper to buy online or from the retail stores. AND, I will post my next entry on Mineral Makeup :) Stay tuned!

No comments: