02 June 2010

Nervous...


I will be getting my exam result tomorrow, and I really feel kinda scared and nervous. One of the reasons is that I have high expectations on my results, but afraid that I did not get what I expect. Another reason is that I don't want to FAIL any module and retake that module in next semester. It wastes time retaking the module and wastes approximately 2000$ to retake one module. Yada yada yada, it's not like what you can take supplementary papers if u fail the exam in poly. I really miss my poly-life. Uni-life is everything about MONEY MONEY MONEY!

Nonetheless, I still have to move on to the next step of my life... OF COURSE, the next step of my life is not getting married and have kids. Perhaps, this could only occurs after 5 years or so. I have been thinking of what I am going to do after I graduate in June 2012... Finding a job? Okay, what job I want? Next, after finding a job, how much should I pay back my parents and set aside some money for other plans? Hmmm, sad to say that I have not think of these problems yet. Sometimes, I feel like relying on my parents forever, just like a little girl without stress or burden.

Can I?

No comments: