03 June 2010

Examination Results


This morning when I was still sleeping, I received a sms from Elvina about the release of exam results. At first, I wanted to check it in the afternoon, but I woke up by the noises made by house renovation (just right below my unit).

Oh well, I feel neither happy nor sad for my results. Hahaa...
Employment Relations - Distinction
History of Management Thought - Distinction
Marketing Principles - Credit
Commercial Law - Pass

I should be happy that I passed my CL exam as I failed the class test before and it wasn't easy. But the problem is that getting just a pass would definitely pull down my GPA. Haha, irony isn't it?

Then for MP, I made an appeal to the course coordinator for the review of final result grade. There are 2 reasons:
1. I got distinctions for my class test and group project, and the weightage for exam is only 50%.
2. I was quite confident of scoring marks in this paper.
Therefore, I prayed hard that the marker miscalculated my marks...

Of course, I am satisfied with the results of ER and HMT. So overall, should I be happy or not happy? Tell me...

No comments: