20 February 2011

Our virgin trip to Universal Studio Singapore! ♥

It was our first time to Universal Studio Singapore yesterday. Baby received a pair of tickets from his company last few days, so he decided to bring me there. It was really a great experience of riding high-speed roller coaster. We enjoyed running and chasing after different characters for photo-taking. Plus, we are amazed by how the effects of movies were being filmed! You guys should go and experience it with your loved ones!

These are only the chosen photos. For more photos, please view my Facebook!


USS, here we are! :)


Madagascar main characters
They are fake ones! LOL!



Gloria (female hippo starred in Madagascar).
We were chasing after her, but she ran too fast. The funniest thing was that she kept shaking her butt non-stop while running!


KUNGFU PANDA!
My best friend :)


With Shrek and his wife, Fiona!
She's the prettiest of all characters, oops!


He was grabbing Baby's neck! Pain ouch!


Ehhh actually I don't know what his name is...


With his girlfriend...


Betty Boop!
She's about the same height as me, but I think that she's shorter than me LOL!


Charlie Chaplin


Ehhh who's this again?


Okay, I cannot remember her name LOL!


Baby bought me these two plush toys :)
HAPPY!



No comments: