24 February 2011

Neat and Tidy


These bottles of nail polish have been scattering every corner of my house. Therefore, I decided to hunt for a big box to contain the nail polish, and I am glad that I found one big box without spending money to buy one.


21 bottles
(not considered a lot, but also not considered very little ok!)

TADAH~~



Hmmm still have some space to put in more bottles. Isn't it a hint for me to buy more? Maybe 6 more bottles :) I shall wait for OPI sales whee! By the way, the 4 bottles of OPI nail polish are the new members of my collection. I bought it at $11++ per bottle from a Korea seller. It is AUTHENTIC! All thanks to Elvina, who taught me how to differentiate the fake ones and the real ones :) Ya, I was shocked when I heard that there are fake ones! So please take note of it when you buying OPI nail polish for yourselves, or you are going for manicure/pedicure sessions because they might use the fake ones too. I always like to buy TFS nail polish, cheap ya. But when it comes to OPI, I have to consider whether I should purchase it. Haha, I am not a rich girl ok.
OPI nail polish about $18++ (without sale) = FREAKING 6 bottles of TFS $2.90 nail polish!
Ya, so why should I not think carefully?

Besides containing nail polish, here another one! Guess what is it?!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


My Beauty Diary face masks!

Yup, again I bought a lot of them during the sale. Haha it sounds like I am a cheapo. Yes, I am! Anyway, these masks are really good so I bought a lot at one shot during the sale. OK! Next, I am going to look for more boxes to tidy up my cosmetics and skincare products... :) Heeheee!

No comments: