01 March 2011

I'm proud of myself :)


Do you remember that I mentioned about tidying up my skincare and cosmetics stuffs in my previous post? Okay, in order to put my stuffs nicely and neatly, I bought another storage box (the one on right side) from Gmarket.

Here it is...



It really feels great and comfortable to see my makeup vanity table looks so neat and clean. Heehee *happy*

Okay, I painted my nails while watching television last night.


CANDY PINK


Closer view...

Layers and layers of pinkish nail colours and bling bling :)

Okay, these were what I used... Pardon me for a not very clear picture of my nail polish colours...
1. Sponge
2. Base coat
3. PP402 Pale Pink
4. Pink-ing of you
5. PP407 Glittery pink
6. WH003 Glittery white
7. Top coat


I use the sponge to tap every colour on my nails so as to create the layers. To make it easier for me, I poured a drop of nail polish on a piece of paper. Then I will use the sponge to tap on it before tapping on my nails. Repeat this step for no. 3 to 5. As for no. 6, after i completed my tap-tap on nails, I just applied it over my nails to create the blingbling-ness.

It was really fun doing it :) I am rather a clumsy person, and for this nail art I don't have to worry about whether it will look messy or whether my nails have any flaws... Because the glittery will cover up the flaws... :)

Anyway, I am waiting for my preorder for this China Glaze crackle nail polish... It has much more colours as compared to OPI Katy Perry range.



I have ordered for the white colour, and it costs me $18. I love white because it can mix-and-match with many different colours like glittery pink, gold or silver. I am very excited about collecting it from the seller this week. Hopefully, it will look nice and pretty :)




I will post an entry on it after I receive and try it :)

No comments: