14 March 2011

Updates


Whee!! All my assignments are all done and submitted. No more killing of my brain cells for time being...! It's time for me to relax my mind and enjoy time watching drama and playing Facebook games.

Okay, anyway I met Baby for dinner and movie last few days. Initially, we wanted to watch Rango, but the tickets were selling fast so we watch BIG MOMMAS Like Father Like Son.



This movie is very hilarious (it seems like we have been watching comedy movies for past few weekends LOL!). Okay it's worth to watch it! Baby and I shall decide to watch Rango next week, we love Johnny Depp :)

Alright, remember I mentioned about the Clarins quiz challenge in the previous post? Yes, this is what I got from Takashimaya :)


Whitening Moisture Day Emulsion

Haha but of course, the bottle size isn't that big la. It's only a travel pack - 15ml, yeah it can last me for 2 -3 months. That's the great advantage of expensive skincare product. You just need to squeeze a little bit (smaller than a size of 1 cent coin) and apply on your face, IT'S ENOUGH to apply your whole face, ok!

***
Heehee I did french nail art while watching 3-hour charity show just now. This is a great way to kill my waiting-for-nails-to dry time. Okay, I did black ones, and added a crystal on each nail. Nice, isn't it? Anyway, I saw SIM-OPI (click it to view its profile) posted a photo on this similar nail design in Facebook, so I decided to try it.


No. 1


No. 2


I asked Mummy to take this picture for me :)

I did not use nail glue to stick my crystals but I just hope that they will last for a week without dropping out.

No comments: