20 March 2011

BOo!

Okay, I shall summarise what I have done this weekend :)

Did I mention about the dry peeling skin around my eye areas? Hmm, I doubt so haha! Anyway, I have this problem last few months. Although I have already seen the doctor that time, this problem still persists. While I went for HPV vaccines last week, I asked the doctor to check this problem again. He was quite surprised that my condition did not improve since that time I visited him because the medicine he gave to me supposed to cure me by now. The reason that this problem persisted is that I still continue to apply eye makeup, so he asked me to stop applying makeup for freaking 2 - 3 months. I was like HUH! Oh my god! Well, no choice! I might be allergic to certain ingredients of makeup. In fact, I started to have this problem since I used these...





Yes, but I don't know which one exactly caused me to have irritating peeling skin around eye areas. You know why? Because I used these two products at the same day, and the next day I got such problem. SO WHO'S FAULT? Eyeliner or eye remover? I simply love this gel eyeliner because it is smudge-proof, especially for oily eyelids. To be safe, I will dump both of them *heartache*



I look damn CUI without eye makeup. Sleepy and puffy eyes!

Actually I am not supposed to apply any makeup, I still applied foundation and concealer to cover my spots and dark circles. Stubborn, isn't it?

Tadah, off I went to meet Baby on Saturday. CUI! Okay, talking about our Saturday date, we didn't managed to watch Rango again boo! Hence, we watched local movie, Perfect Rivals. We showed our support to local productions, ok! Surprisingly, it's quite a funny and nice movie.




Sunday...! Okay, I played mahjong with Mummy and Brother. Yup, three-men mahjong! Heehee! AND I changed my nail colours :)


Base colour: Red
Polka dots: Pink and White



LOLLI-DOTS

Okay, this was how I spent my weekend :)

No comments: