10 May 2011

Mixed emotions

Exam's over! What's next?

Complaint!
Know why? Before I took Staffing examination yesterday afternoon, I went to Student Helpdesk and collected my assignment back. @#$#^%@! My grade moderated from High Distinction to Credit. Initially, I still can't believe what I heard from Elvina that her grade dropped. TMD! Seriously, I am not dissatisfied with the grade itself, it's the comments by Dr Penny Webster, made me damn fed up! Yes, I have sent an email to our local lecturer and told him about this matter. I won't carry any hopes that this stupid Australian lecturer will change our marks. I just wanna make this matter clear to our local lecturer on HOW FANTASTIC HER MARKING STANDARD IS! Seriously, I can't believe she can be a lecturer with a doctorate, with such "fantastic" marking standard. I must admit, never in my school life, I have ever criticised a teacher or a lecturer on his/her marking standard. Congratulation to Dr Penny Webster (RMIT lecturer), she is the FIRST one :) I bet, Elvina and Sharon agree with me too.

Enough of this unhappy matter!

Next, I received my nail polish! I only bought two bottles because Zoya Mod Mattes only left with hot pink colour. Then initially, I wanna get China Glaze Poolside series (Yellow Polka Dot and Kiwi Coolada), but yellow one is out-of-stock!






Tadah~

So, I decided to try this first... MATTES :)



Hmm well, the bottle is smaller than what I expected it to be. However, you will be damn surprised how FAST it dries! Less than 5 minutes, I swear! The CON is that you can't apply top coat because you won't have matte-kind of nails if you apply top coat. Without top coat, it means that it will be easily chipped off :( No good no good! Therefore, this matte nail polish is only suitable for those people who are rushing for time but also want to change different colours everyday. Hahaha! Okay, I will try Kiwi Coolada another time :)

Woohoo! Two months of FREEDOM, here I come! :) Ciao!

No comments: