13 June 2011

Quick Updates


Hohoho! I'm back after 2 weeks again! Alright, I feel kinda lazy to update my blog now. So from today onwards, I will not update my blog frequently.

Firstly, I wanna update on my examination results which I received last 2 weeks ago... Hmmm well, it's not very fantastic uh. But at least, I passed all! :) Yada yada, I seriously heck care about the GPA. Neither am I going to aim for that Degree with Distinction nor furthering my studies...

Secondly, finally my brother and I bought wii at affordable prices :) Yes, my brother was working at IT Fair for past few days, and of course everything went on sales there! Since we had been discussing about getting wii for past few months, it was a chance for us to grab it! We spent about $300 to get Sports wii and 2 games discs (Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games and House of The Dead 2 & 3 Returns). Great, isn't it? But I still love sports the most.

Thirdly, my birthday is coming soon!! I have requested off-day on my birthday, so I can go out with Baby. Hmm I am going to pamper myself with a little something on that day :) Baby gonna treat me buffet dinner too! Hmmm I will go on diet after 16 June 2011, hahaha!

Okay, that's all I wanna update. Ciao!

No comments: