20 June 2011

My Birthday Celebration 2011

An update on my birthday celebration with Baby...

I met Baby at Orchard in the afternoon, because he wanna get a Longchamp bag for my birthday present. Okay lar, it's me asking for it one. HAHA! We went down to Paragon to get one :)

After buying the bag, we decided to go Marina Square for movie as we were also going to have our dinner at Suntec City. Alright, we brought our movie tickets and then Baby brought me to Andersen's Ice Cream to eat cake. He said that I must eat cake on my birthday.


Ice Lemon Tea & Blueberry Cheesecake

The cake is yummy but fattening, so we only ordered one slice :)


Camwhoring~

Baby & I...

Second shot...


Taken by Baby...


My present :)
Thank Baby!


I love this photo :)

After that, we shopped around Marina Square and Suntec City while we were waiting for dinner buffet time to start.







Here we were having our buffet...




SINFUL~

Yummy~

After our dinner, we went for a stroll at Esplanade before we watched the night movie, Mr Popper's Penguins... a very hilarious movie. The penguins are so cute!

Alright, I gained another kg after eating too much! It's time for me to go on diet. Sigh!

No comments: