28 June 2011

Lose fats!


Woohoo! Today marks the first day of "holiday" after 1.5 months of work, and I decided to give myself about 1 week break before school reopens. Today's weather is damn fantastic for my morning workout... 45 minutes of light workout included jogging, walking and stair-climbing. I have not been exercising since a few years back ago... That's bad, I know. I think that my metabolism rate is getting lower, which also means that my body burns calories slower. Therefore, I need to exercise in order to increase my metabolism. By increasing metabolism, I can lose weight faster than just dieting. Nonetheless, weight might also increase due to the reason that fats become MUSCLES! Muscles are heavier than fats... Haha but I still hope to see a decrease in my weight. :)

For this "holiday", I have planned out what I am going to do...
- "Summer" cleaning of my house
- Baking cakes
- Shopping with Mummy
- Dating with Baby
- Exercising
- Get my passport done
- etc...

Okay, it's time for me to do summer cleaning of my house now! Ciao~

No comments: