02 September 2011

HRD Project Meeting @ TP


I went back to TP today! I miss poly life! Alright I was there with Elvina, Sharon and Weilian for our project meeting. It was strange for us to go back for project meeting but we don't have a choice. First, we don't wish to go all the way to Clementi since we don't have lecture today. Second, all of us stay at east area so TP is the best location for us to meet. Third, we need a room and the students of TP are having examination, so there will be a lot of empty rooms available.

Before we started our project discussion, we had our lunch at Biz Park. Oh~ I miss the western food - Cheap but delicious!


Chicken Cutlet

It was yummy yummy! That auntie gave me a big portion of chicken, which I didn't managed to finish it up. Ok, most importantly I was satisfied :)

Then after lunch, we went upstairs to look for a study room. True enough, there were many empty rooms, and nobody drove us out! We stayed in the room from 12noon to 5pm, and discussed about our role-play and presentation. We were almost struck at every scenario of our role-play, and we spent a lot of time linking up everything. Nonetheless, because of our "funny" role-play ideas, we enjoyed ourselves throughout the whole discussion. Yep, we were glad that we already linked up almost everything. So for this weekend, all we must do is to prepare props and our scripts.


Messy table

After project meeting, Elvina, Kris and I went up to 6th floor to look for our LOM lecturers. Alright, I guess only Mr Selwyn Lim recognised me as one of his SIP students. Then, as for Ms Jenny Leong, she only recognised me after looking at me a few seconds. But she can't remember my name. Sigh! Okay, it seemed to be awkward hahaha! After chit-chatting with Mr Selwyn Lim and Mr Goh for awhile, we went to get our props from Elvina's uncle and then Kris and Elvina sent me home.

Anyway, I wanna share this with you. Have you heard of this ChocoMarvel? This is the BEST FRIEND of all girls who are having menstruation.



However, I don't know whether this will work well for all girls, so I suggested that you girls click the link below and then they will send samples for you in 2 weeks time. You can try it out and see how effective it works for you before you decide to buy it.


I hope it helps :)

No comments: