19 October 2011

Our BTO :)


Goodness, I only have less than a week to study for examination. I haven't even memorise anything yet. Time is running out arr!

By the way, Baby and I have applied for BTO last few weeks ago. Today, we went to select our flat unit yeah :D Out of 1200++ applicants, we got queue number 17! How lucky we are! Of course, we got the chance to choose the unit we wanted. Okay, we chose Fernvale Rivergrove at Sengkang. Oh no, I still love Tampines. Too bad, Tampines is fully-developed and there is no more BTO projects. Hmm I still prefer crowded places.

Okay, Baby was happy because our selected unit near to his current house. So unfair! :( Haha, anyway this BTO project will be completed in 3rd quarter of 2015. 4 more years to go... :)

Alright, I shall go back to revision... Ciao!


No comments: