06 October 2011

Fed UP!!


Seriously I don't know what I have done to make you keep shouting at me? What, excuse me it's not my fault okay! If you knew you made a mistake, please lower down your volume! You got no right to scold at me!

And ya, so much help I did to someone, another person commented me as "selfish". WTF is this man!? Is this meant to be a joke? Sorry, I can't take it. I mean, did I do anything which made you that I AM SELFISH?!? Staying up late to help your girlfriend is my responsibility, is it? Moreover, I rejected her paying me for the printing jobs. Yes, I shouldn't help her and just let print her assignment in school herself! Or I should have collected $0.50 per piece I printed for her! Will a selfish person lend his/her things to someone else? No, right? Yes, I lent my things to her, and then the outcome is "I AM SELFISH!" Cool, isn't it?

You can say I am being over-sensitive or what. Seriously I don't care! I am not going to be Miss Nice or whatever. Because being a nice person never make me happy too! Just fuck off!

No comments: