02 January 2012

Merry Christmas 2011 and Happy 2012!


Merry Christmas and Happy 2012 to everyone! I know I am a little bit late ya. I shall briefly update on what I did during the December 2011...

Needless to say, I went shopping right after I got my pay!

Doraemon as a Christmas gift for Baby

There was a private sale for Isetan members at Scotts, so I went shopping with Elvina there. Of course, one day before the day of private sale, we went to reserve whatever things we wanted to buy first. This was because it would be difficult for us to shop and get our things when there were crowds squeezing and grabbing those sales items.

Okay, here my stuffs which I bought...


From Mango


Biotherm Homme gift pack as a 2nd Christmas gift for Baby;
the rest are mine! :)


Okay, we continued to shop the next morning (the day after the private sale) before we headed to school for re-enrolment variation. That's how crazy we were!


A gift for gift exchange session with 4Fs (yes, it's today!)


Other stuffs bought from The Face Shop

Since we spent $100++ at The Face Shop, Elvina got a free membership card. Her new membership card looks nicer than my old one :(


Finally, I got myself a sunglass


Tadah~



I found my handphone cases at the pasam malam at Tampines Interchange. It's really hard to find handphone cases for Samsung Galaxy Ace!

These are what I received during the Christmas season...


From Metro Sengkang and the staff...


Theodore from Baby *so cute*


Rilakkuma from Baby


*Hmm what can't I fit into the paper bag?*


Royce chocolates from Baby
I received 3 Christmas presents from Baby this year *happy*



I hate to be money-less after shopping but
I still ♥ December! :)

No comments: