04 January 2012

When 5Fs meet up...

Let me do a quick update on the meetup with 5Fs...

It's been more than one year since we last met. In fact, it's really difficult to arrange a meetup when all of us have different schedules in school or at work. This time round, I think it was a successful one.

Of course, we managed to catch up with each other... Like Sun Mei's new job, Shu Ming and I got our BTO flats, Elvina's new relationship, Mei Ching's wedding preparation and etc...

Needless to say, we ate a lot! We settled our dinner at NYDC @ Tampines 1 and then proceeded to Haagen Dazs for our fondue :D




FOOD! Yummy..!


Belated Christmas presents!

While waiting for our fondue, we exchanged our belated Christmas gifts by drawing lots. Haha! Everyone was happy with their lots! Lucky for me, I did not prepare the same thing as Shu Ming. I got Shu Ming's gift - Mark & Spencer The Floral Collection bath cream. Yes, I initially wanted to prepare this too, but I changed my mind at the last minute. Anyway, Mei Ching got my gift which I mentioned in my previous post. Shu Ming got Sun Mei's gift which was the $20 capital-land mall vouchers; Sun Mei got Elvina's perfume from Etude House; and Elvina got Mei Ching's L'occitane hand cream and a key chain.

Last but not least, we took some photos. But I am lazy to post all the photos here...Nonetheless, this is my favourite photo of the day :)


5花果



p/s: we change our clique name from 7Fs to 5花果 (Triple Fs) for some reasons...

No comments: