12 April 2012

Sigh!

Sigh! Kinda miss my parents when they are not around at home, especially Mummy. Well, they have already gone to Haikou (a.k.a Hainan Island) with our relatives. At first, I thought it was okay because it will still be the same. However, it isn't the same. The house has became so quiet, and my brother's skin condition is getting worse at this period of time. In fact, my parents weren't in the mood to go there too, but tickets and accommodation were already booked last two weeks.

So, the responsibilities of looking after my brother and our house lie on me. These few days I have been accompanying him to visit clinics and National Skin Centre. Besides that, I need to help him applying medical cream on his wounds. His condition is really worse than what you can imagine. Enzyme + Acne on his face and body, ya both erupted very terribly. Furthermore, I need to study for examination as well. However, like I said in my previous post, I really have no mood to study for this module.

I can't wait for my parents to come back on this Sunday!! :(

No comments: